The Boy Scouts of America offers an online charter renewal process for units. Recently, this process was moved to improve systems and increase speed and efficiency in processes. Located at https://advancements.scouting.org, the new Internet Recharter system provides a more simplistic approach to the rechartering process and can be completed from start to finish without a single piece of paper changing hands.
Use these resources to help your unit’s renewal.
September 28, 2021: Internet Rechartering Webinar
September 28, 2021: Internet Rechartering Walkthrough
Forms & Resources
Updated 11/5/21. Some documents are subject to change.
- Internet Rechartering User Guide
- Internet Rechartering FAQs
- Background Check Authorization Form
- National BSA Fees Infographic
- 2022 Registration Fees Prorated by Month
- Daniel Webster Council Youth Protection Policy
- How to Print Membership Cards
- How to Print Unit Charter Certificates
- Unit of Honor Form *This is an electronic form for 2022*