As commissioners, we share the BSA’s mission: To prepare youth to make ethical and moral choices over their lifetimes by instilling in them the values of the Scout Oath and Law.
Upcoming Online College of Commissioner Science Workshops
Director of Field Services/COO
Every member of the BSA has a great Scouting experience.
- Supporting unit growth and retention through the journey to excellence.
- Contacting units and capturing in commissioner tools their strengths, needs, and a unit service plan that enables continuing improvement.
- Linking unit needs to district operating committee and other resources.
- Supporting timely unit, district, and council charter renewals.
- Supporting unit leaders by collecting and distributing information, enabling program training, and providing networking opportunities.
- Enable an increased number of traditional units.
- Enable the retention rate of traditional units.
- Enable implementation of a unit service plan through collaborative detailed assessments and an increased number of significant unit contacts.
- The UPG Methodology
- New Member Coordinators
- Unit Key 3
- The Unit Service Plan
- Journey to Excellence
- My.Scouting Tools (Including Commissioner Tools)
- Continuous Recruiting
- Assigning Resources to Greatest Needs