Work at Camp
Why Apply for a Camp Staff Job?
Here are a few of the countless reasons that are frequently expressed:
- To make lots of new friends in your area, other states, and even other countries
- To spend a summer in the great outdoors where nature prevails
- To acquire experiential education (learning by doing) and new skills that will last a lifetime
- To be part of an effective team and to cooperate with others to get things done
- To learn how to lead others and to apply leadership skills
- To undertake and fulfill meaningful challenges and to earn the satisfaction of doing a job well
- To work with youth and adults of all ages
- To serve others (the most noble and fulfilling pursuit of all)
- To give something back for the opportunities you have received
- To live in a wholesome environment based on the Scout Oath and Scout Law
- To have meaningful spiritual experiences
- To have the advice, counsel, and support of senior staff who are dedicated to helping you succeed
- To be paid and receive food and lodging in return for something challenging and fun
- To be considered for jobs of greater responsibility and to receive letters of recommendation for other pursuits
How Do You Apply for Scout Camp Staff?
Submit an Application
Complete the online application indicating that you are interested in Camp Carpenter and SUBMIT.
CLICK HERE TO SCHEDULE AN INTERVIEW
- Everyone must apply and interview (whether you’ve worked on staff before or not).
- Our team will contact you to schedule an interview.
- Please be courteous by arriving early and remaining patient if the schedule fluctuates.
- Bring an extra copy of your application.
- Staff applicants must be at least 15 years of age on their first day of work.