Work at Camp
Why Apply for a Camp Staff Job?
Here are a few of the countless reasons that are frequently expressed:
- To make lots of new friends in your area, other states, and even other countries
- To spend a summer in the great outdoors where nature prevails
- To acquire experiential education (learning by doing) and new skills that will last a lifetime
- To be part of an effective team and to cooperate with others to get things done
- To learn how to lead others and to apply leadership skills
- To undertake and fulfill meaningful challenges and to earn the satisfaction of doing a job well
- To work with youth and adults of all ages
- To serve others (the most noble and fulfilling pursuit of all)
- To give something back for the opportunities you have received
- To live in a wholesome environment based on the Scout Oath and Scout Law
- To have meaningful spiritual experiences
- To have the advice, counsel, and support of senior staff who are dedicated to helping you succeed
- To be paid and receive food and lodging in return for something challenging and fun
- To be considered for jobs of greater responsibility and to receive letters of recommendation for other pursuits
How Do You Apply for Scout Camp Staff?
Submit an Application
- Everyone must apply and interview (whether you’ve worked on staff before or not).
- Our team will contact you to schedule an interview.
- Please be courteous by arriving early and remaining patient if the schedule fluctuates.
- Bring an extra copy of your application.
- Staff applicants must be at least 15 years of age on their first day of work.
- CIT applicants must be aged 14/15 when they serve and may apply until June 15, 2022.