- Each applicant must apply and interview (whether you have been on staff previously or not).
- Previous GSR Staff can / should interview at the GSR Staff Reunion, if possible.
- If none of the above days/locations/times work, contact Camping Department to make alternate arrangements.
- Please arrive early and remain flexible so we can: a) stay on schedule, and b) be fair to those who follow you!
- Your picture will be taken as part of the interview process.
- Bring an extra copy of your application with you to your interview.
- Staff applicants must be at least 15 years of age on their first day of work (or older depending on the position you are applying for).
- Counselors In Training do not need to interview (optional), but, must submit an application and be either 14 or 15 years of age on the first day of their CIT session.
Submit an Application
If you have not done so already, please submit a completed Staff Application ASAP (ideally, at least two weeks before your interview) and send to the email address on the form or US Mail to the address below. Please also bring a copy of your application with you to your interview.
SCAN AND EMAIL TO:
– or –
PRINT AND SEND VIA U.S. MAIL:
c/o Daniel Webster Council
571 Holt Avenue
Manchester, NH 03109