Fund Your Summer Camp Experience
2023 Annual Camp Card Sale
The Camp Card Sale is designed to help Scouts earn funds to offset the cost of their Scouting experience. Units participating in this program will earn 50% commission ($5.00) for each $10.00 Camp Card they sell. The sale begins February 1, 2023 to April 17, 2023.
Sell 150 cards or more and earn a free week of summer camp PLUS unit commissions!
2023 Sale Information
Sale Details & Timeline
Terms & Conditions
- Camp Cards will be sold for $10 per card.
- Units must order cards in increments of 25. Additional cards may be available on a limited basis.
- Units may order additional cards AFTER payment is received for their initial camp card order.
- Units may return up to 25% of their total Camp Cards without any penalty.
- Any additional returns over the 25% will be charged a $0.75 per card restocking fee.
- Returned cards must be complete with no tabs removed by May 15th, 2023.
- Units are responsible for unreturned Camp Cards. (lost, misplaced, damaged, etc.)
- Camp Cards must be ordered before February 15, 2023. Units may pick up their Camp Card order at the Member Care Center, 1500 Bodwell Road, Manchester, or coordinate other options with Bianka Cullen, Development Director – Development@nhscouting.org, or 603-854-9626.
- Camp Card orders placed after February 15, 2023, will be available for pick up at the Member Care Center as supplies last.
- Unit commission: 50% if paid in full by May 15, 2023; 40% if paid after May 15, 2023.
- A Scout selling 150 Camp Cards or more receives a FREE week of camp PLUS the unit earns 50% commission.
- The expected pickup time frame is February 1st thru February 10th, 2023.
- February 1, 2023 – Sale Begins
- April 17, 2023 – Sale Ends
- May 15, 2023 – Balance due to receive a 50% Commission
- May 15, 2023 – Free Week of Camp Incentive Submission Deadline
- After May 15, 2023 – Balance due to receive a 40% Commission
- Return 25% or less of unsold cards by May 15, 2023
2023 Community Partners
- Altitude Trampoline Park
- Buffalo Wild Wings
- Firehouse Subs
- NH Fisher Cats
- Papa John’s
- Stark Brewing Company
- The Common Man
- Tire Warehouse