CUB WORLD RESIDENT CAMP
- For boys and girls entering grades 2-5 in September 2019. If accompanied by an adult a Scout K-1 can attend Resident Camp as well! These adult leaders can be included in the free adult ratio or an extra paying adult if the ratio has no free slots open.
- Sessions run Sunday afternoon to Thursday evening.
- Seven sessions of pack camping, four sessions of individual “provisional” camping
- Boys & girls can attend with their Cub Scout pack (chartered option) or individually (provisional option).
- Meals and snacks provided in the dining hall.
Resident Camp Registration (Coming Soon)
CUB WORLD AKELA CAMP
- For boys and girls entering grades K -5 in September 2019.
- Three-day, two-night sessions.
- Four sessions held throughout the summer.
- Boys & girls attend with a parent/guardian.
- Meals and snacks provided in the dining hall.
Akela Registration Session 1 (Coming Soon)
Akela Registration Session 2 (Coming Soon)
CUB WORLD DAY CAMP
- For boys and girls entering grades K-5 in September 2019.
- Sessions run Monday to Friday, 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM.
- Five sessions held throughout the summer including the Mini day camp.
- Campers bring a lunch; snacks provided.
- Parents: volunteer for the entire session and your son attends at a reduced cost*
Lion & Tiger Mini Day Camp Registration (Coming Soon)
Day Camp Registration Session 1 ( Coming Soon)
Day Camp Registration Session 2 (Coming Soon)
CUB WORLD FAMILY OVERNIGHT
For all Scouting Families in 2019! Come try a Camp Sampler of all things our camp has to offer. Stay over Friday night and into Saturday for a fun filled family camp getaway.
Overnight Session 1 (Coming soon)
- For young men and women at least 14 years of age interested in working at Camp Carpenter Cub World.
- Three (two-week) sessions held throughout the summer.
Multiple Cub Scouts attending from the same family qualify for a sibling discount. Contact your Unit Leader for more information.
Cub Scout attending camp for more than one camp session will qualify for a multi-week discount. Contact your Unit Leader for more information.
Camperships are available. Application deadline April 15th. Contact your unit leader or the Volunteer Service Center for more information.
NEED ASSISTANCE WITH CAMP REGISTRATION?
If you need help or assistance with registering for camp, please contact the Volunteer Service Center at 603-625-6431, ext. 116 or email@example.com
Volunteer for camp and spend the week with your son. Contact your unit leader or the Volunteer Service Center for more information and details.
ABOUT CAMP CARPENTER
Adventure awaits you at Camp Carpenter, the home of Cub World. Camp Carpenter located in Manchester offers Cub Scouts many types of activities which may include archery, art and crafts, BB gun shooting sports, field sports, nature, Scout skills and many other themed activities. When visiting Camp Carpenter you will want to be sure to check out Fort Friendship, Pirates Cove, and the Indian Village. Camp Carpenter is where Scouting all begins!
Located on the outskirts of Manchester, New Hampshire, Camp Carpenter is a 250-acre wooded property that is the Daniel Webster Council’s Cub Scout Summer Camp. The rest of the year it is available for use by Scouting Units and non-profit organizations.
Camp Carpenter consists of nine campsites, 6 Adirondack shelters (lean-tos), 8 unheated cabins and program theme areas. The Dan Beard Trail follows the camp boundary and Long Pond is suitable for water and boating activities.
The camp can be used for day or overnight activities. Camping, hiking, fishing, orienteering, cooking as well as snowshoeing, sledding or ice fishing in the winter are some of the many activities that units can take advantage of. Scouting families can also use the camp facilities. Consider having a Cub Scout birthday party at Fort Friendship or Pirates Cove.
Camp Carpenter is also home to the Lawrence L. Lee Museum which houses one of the largest collections of Scouting Memorabilia in the world. The Manchester Scout Shop is also at Camp Carpenter. BSA uniforms, literature and equipment can be purchased here.
AREA ATTRACTIONS AND POINTS OF INTEREST
There are many local attractions in the area. Consider camping at Camp Carpenter and visiting one or more of these attractions or tours during the day or attend one of the local sporting events.
- Rockingham Recreational Trail (Manchester)
- NH Audubon Society Massabesic Center (Auburn)
- Millyard Museum (Bedford)
- SEE Science Center (Manchester)
- Currier Museum of Art (Manchester)
- Zimmerman House (Manchester)
- Aviation Museum of NH (Londonderry)
- McAuliffe-Shepard Discovery Center (Concord)
- Robert Frost Farm (Derry)
- Fitts Museum (Candia)
- Amoskeag Fishways Leaning and Visitor’s Center (Manchester)
- The Educational Farm at Joppa Hill (Bedford)
- Charmingfare Farm (Candia)
- American’s Stonghenge (Salem)
- SkyVenture New Hampshire (Nashua)
- Vertical Dreams Indoor climbing Gym (Manchester)
- Pat’s Peak Ski Area (Henniker)
- Canobie Lake Amusement Park (Salem)
- Mel’s Funway Park (Litchfield)
- Jetboil Backpacking Stove Factory (Manchester)
- Anheuser-Busch Brewery (Merrimack)
- Manchester-Boston Regional Airport (Manchester, Londonderry)
- Fisher Cats Minor League Baseball (Manchester)
- Manchester Monarchs Minor League Hockey (Manchester)
CAMP CARPENTER (CUB WORLD)
- 2019 Cub Camp Placemat
- 2019 Cub Under the Sea Flyer (Coming Soon)
- Camp Staff Application
- Camp Carpenter Use Guidelines
- Resident Leader’s Guide
- Parent Guide (Coming Soon)
- Camp Coordinator Guide
- Provisional Guide (Coming Soon)
- Akela Guide (Coming Soon)
- Cub World Day Camp Guide (Coming Soon)
- Program Choice Form (Coming Soon)