The Daniel Webster Council wants to ensure the safety of our Scouts, Adult Leaders, Volunteers, Chartering Organizations, and our extended Scouting family. As part of reopening the Scouting program, before a unit, patrol, den, or any other Scouting group meets face-to-face, all parties must agree that a unit can meet. This document must be signed and on file at the Council Service Center before any meetings may begin under these guidelines.
Units Must Agree to:
Follow all guidelines, as outlined in this document.
Follow all social distancing policies put in place by local, state, and federal governments. This includes any
guidance from the CDC and the Health Department.
Comply with any other requirements made by meeting location or Chartered Organization.
Adhere to the BSA Youth Protection policies
Note anyone found to not adhering to established guidelines will have their permission to meet revoked.
The Daniel Webster Council wants to ensure the safety of our Scouts, Adult Leaders, Volunteers, Chartering Organizations, and our extended Scouting family. We thank you for helping meet the needs of our communities throughout these difficult times.
The Council Service Center will remain closed until further notice, but we are looking forward to opening our satellite office beginning June 22, 2020, from 10:00 AM to 4:30 PM at the Nuttle Lodge at Camp Carpenter, 300 Blondin Road, Manchester, NH 03103.
You can now physically go to Camp Carpenter and drop off or pick up items.
Reporting an Incident
If there is a confirmed case of COVID-19 as a result of an indoor activity, the in-charge adult leader/volunteer should:
Contact the Bureau of Infection Disease Control (BIDC) at 603-271-4496, and
Contact the Daniel Webster Council Office using email@example.com
Enter the incident as a General Liability claim with National
Complete the Model Contact Tracing Tool and provide it when asked.
Daniel Webster Council Resources
- *NEW* Indoor Activity Guidance (updated October 5, 2020)
- *NEW* Unit Camping Guidance (updated October 5, 2020)
- *NEW* COVID-19 Fundraising Guidance for Units
- *NEW* Scouting for Food Safety Guidelines
- *NEW* Meeting Place Inspection Sheet – to ensure your meeting location is safe for Scouting activities
- COVID-19 Guidance Summary Infographic (updated October 5, 2020)
- COVID-19 Unit Reopening Guidelines & Agreement Form (updated October 9, 2020)
- Use of Property During COVID-19 Rules (updated October 5, 2020)
- Supplemental Activity Guidance (updated October 5, 2020)
- Restart Scouting Checklist
- Scouting at Home Hub
- Granite Base Camp at Home – Summer Programming for Youth
- Boy Scouts of America COVID-19 Advancement and Internet Safety FAQs (updated frequently)
If you have questions, or you can not find the resource you are looking for, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org