Scouting at Home
Across the nation, councils are finding ways to help keep their youth members engaged and Scouting. These out-of-the-box, in-home activities are centered around providing advancement-related content to help keep kids safe, engaged and to help them make the best of home time.
Daniel Webster Council is continuing to build the infrastructure and resources to support all of our units and families while they continue their Scouting advancement trail at home. Stay tuned for details on new virtual training opportunities, best practices, and youth programs.
The Daniel Webster Council wants to ensure the safety of our Scouts, Adult Leaders, Volunteers, Chartering Organizations, and our extended Scouting family. We thank you for helping meet the needs of our communities throughout these difficult times.
The Council Service Center will remain closed until further notice, but we are looking forward to opening our satellite office beginning June 22, 2020, from 10:00 AM to 4:30 PM at the Nuttle Lodge at Camp Carpenter, 300 Blondin Road, Manchester, NH 03103.
You can now physically go to Camp Carpenter and drop off or pick up items.
Daniel Webster Council Resources
- Unit Meeting Guidance (updated July 1, 2020)
- Family Camping Guidelines (updated June 13, 2020)
- Use of Property during COVID-19 Rules (updated June 30, 2020)
- Supplemental Activity Guidance
- Restarting Scouting Checklist
- Scouting at Home Hub
- Granite Base Camp at Home – Summer Programming for Youth
- Boy Scouts of America COVID-19 Advancement and Internet Safety FAQs (updated frequently)
If you have questions, or you can not find the resource you are looking for, please email us at email@example.com