Where can I mail my rechartering paperwork or payment?

Units who wish to mail their rechartering paperwork and/or payment can do so by forwarding to:

Daniel Webster Council
571 Holt Avenue
Manchester, NH 03102

Units can also submit paperwork and payment in-person, and you can also send paperwork electronically to support@nhscouting.org. Please note, when distributing information electronically, please do not include any paperwork that contains personal identifiable information. Paperwork that contains personal information should be mailed or dropped off.

Table of Contents