- Click here for more information and to enter the Internet Advancement system.
(NOTE: IE10 or greater must be in Compatibility Mode for Internet Advancement to work!)
NEW CUB SCOUT PROGRAM MODIFICATIONS
Effective immediately, the National BSA organization has approved the following items for advancements for the Cub Scout program. Read more here.
Download the complete list of modifications here
From the first knot tied to final hours of service performed, the Scouting experience is a journey like no other. Scoutbook ensures not a moment is missed – tracking advancement, milestone achievements and all the fun along the way. Click here to watch a video of how Scoutbook can improve your Scouting experience. For more information visit scoutbook.com
RECOGNITION & AWARDS
- Recommendation for Lifesaving or Meritorious Action Award
- Unit Leader Award of Merit Nomination Form
- District Award of Merit
- Silver Beaver Award
- Whitney M. Young Jr. Award
- William D. Boyce New Unit Organizer Award
Additional forms and information are available for download at the National BSA Forms Page
EAGLE SCOUT RESOURCES
- Eagle Scout Award Application
- Eagle Scout Service Project Workbook
- Alternate Eagle Merit Badge Requirements
- Application for Alternate Eagle Scout Rank Merit Badges
- Eagle Scout Palm Application
- Eagle Scout of the Year Nomination
- DWC Glen and Melinda Adams Ancillary Form
- Glenn A. and Melinda W. Adams National Eagle Scout Service Project of the Year Nomination
Council Advancement Chair
GENERAL ADVANCEMENT POLICIES FOR THE DANIEL WEBSTER COUNCIL
Internet Advancement is the preferred method of submitting advancement methods to the council service center. The Council goal is to have 100% of units using Internet Advancement as soon as possible. A detailed overview is provided below to assist you in transitioning to this new and effective process. It integrates with many troop management software packages, and provides a more efficient way to submit advancement records.
Internet Advancement records, that are properly signed, may be sent to the Manchester Scout Store for ordering recognition items electronically. The fax number at the store is (603) 622-5071.
The Application for Merit Badge (#34124) formerly referred to as a “Blue Card” is no longer required as an attachment to the Unit Advancement Report Form. They should be retained by the unit, and not sent to the Manchester Scout Store, or the council service center. It is incumbent on the unit to assure, prior to a boy working on a merit badge, that the counselor is properly registered, and is listed on the approved council/district merit badge counselor roster. This roster is provided at least annually & updated regularly. It is available from your district leadership.