National Supply is excited to announce that the Manchester Scout Shop will reopen for full service on Tuesday, June 9th at 10:00 AM.
In an effort to provide the safest environment for customers and employees, the Scout Shop will be following all local and state guidance as it pertains to the Governor’s COVID-19 Reopening Guidance for Retail.
Please note the following changes for the Manchester Scout Shop:
- The Scout Shop will be reduced to 50% capacity. Customers may be asked to wait outside while maintaining social distancing upon entry at the designated ground markers.
- Customers and employees should wear face cloth coverings at all times when inside the store.
- Customers and employees should maintain no less than 6 feet of social distance whenever possible. Follow floor markings where applicable.
- Curbside service may be requested. Call the store in advance to arrange pick-up at 603-622-5060.
- Cash WILL NOT be accepted as a form of payment until further notice. Checks are still permitted.
- The Scout Shop fitting room will be CLOSED to the public until further notice.
In addition, the Scout Shop staff will be following all CDC Guidelines regarding cleaning, disinfecting, and employee screening to ensure that we can provide and maintain the safest shopping environment possible.
In addition, the store hours have been modified until further notice.
Tuesday – Friday: 10:00 AM – 6:00 PM
Saturday: 10:00 AM – 1:00 PM
Sunday and Monday: CLOSED