Recognizing Exceptional Women in Scouting
Every unit in Daniel Webster Council is invited to select ONE woman to be recognized at the 6th annual Women’s Leadership Reception on Wednesday, November 17, 2021, 6:00 pm.
This year’s event will be held at Derryfield Country Club 625 Mammoth Road, Manchester, NH and will include Community honoree Elizabeth Hitchcock and guest speaker Mayor Joyce Craig, and a celebration of the award recipients. Golden Doe recipients will receive recognition items, including a commemorative program book that family and friends can sponsor by placing congratulatory messages.
- Golden Doe Nomination Form (electronic)
- Women's Leadership Reception Sponsorship & Ticket Information (electronic)
- Women's Leadership Reception Sponsorship & Ticket Information (paper)
ABOUT THE GOLDEN DOE AWARD
Every unit in Daniel Webster Council is invited to select ONE woman to be recognized at the 6th annual Women’s Leadership Reception on Wednesday, November 17, 2021.
CRITERIA FOR SELECTING A RECIPIENT
Please choose your recipient with the consensus of unit leadership. Unit Leader and Committee Chair must jointly approve the selection of the recipient.
· A recipient does not need to be registered with BSA. Leaders, parents, and community supporters are all eligible.
· A recipient should be a woman who has made a significant contribution to the quality of your unit program.
· Contributions to the unit program may be through ongoing support or through the leadership of a specific project.
· A recipient may be recognized for service at any time in your unit’s history. She does not need to be currently active.
Weather data is currently not available for this location
Wind stec_replace_current_wind stec_replace_current_wind_units stec_replace_current_wind_direction
Humidity stec_replace_current_humidity %
Feels like stec_replace_current_feels_like °stec_replace_current_temp_units
Next 24 Hours
Powered by openweathermap.org