This program is for families to dip their toes into camping and experience all that Granite Base Camp has to offer! Families can arrive any time after 6 pm to set up camp and participate in the evening program and a campfire. In the morning campers will wake up and join us for breakfast and then spend the day participating in the open program including swimming, shooting sports, boating, fishing, Pirates Cove, Fort Friendship, and more! Meals on Saturday are provided, but no meals are provided on Friday night.
- This family camp weekend runs overnight from July 22nd to July 23rd
- Families can arrive any time after 6 PM on Friday, July 22nd
- Adventure Card holders will receive 20% off registration
- Please be sure to register for each member of your family so that we have an accurate headcount
- On-site health officer to ensure we meet or exceed all safety requirements and COVID protocols
- Additional health forms and waivers will be sent 60 days in advance
LocationCamp Carpenter, 300 Blondin Rd, Manchester, USA
Could not find route!
Weather data is currently not available for this location
Wind stec_replace_current_wind stec_replace_current_wind_units stec_replace_current_wind_direction
Humidity stec_replace_current_humidity %
Feels like stec_replace_current_feels_like °stec_replace_current_temp_units
Next 24 Hours
Powered by openweathermap.org