This is a very popular and premier all-in-one training for Cub Scout Leaders in which you can get completely trained over two days.
Join us for two fun-filled days camping and earn BALOO and position-specific training. We also offer ala carte options, meaning if you only need BALOO, you can register just for that, or if you only need position-specific training, you can just register for that, or if you need both, you can stay the weekend with our awesome staff.
All participants will receive a welcome packet with a schedule and other information for your training.
Griswold Scout Reservation
Hidden Valley Scout Camp
254 Griswold Lane
Gilmanton Iron Works, NH 03837
- $45 for the full weekend (includes all training and meals)
- $40 for BALOO only
- $5 for position-specific training only
What are the arrival times?
- Full Weekend – you should plan to arrive by 7:30 AM on Saturday
- BALOO only – You should plan to arrive and register by 12:30 pm on Saturday
- Position-Specific only - you should plan to arrive by 7:30 AM on Saturday
Contact Bob Sitar at email@example.com
Organizer of C.L.A.W. - Cub Scout Leader Adventure Weekend
LocationGriswold Scout Reservation, 2 Eileen Shore Rd, Gilmanton Iron Works, NH 03837
Could not find route!
Weather data is currently not available for this location
Wind stec_replace_current_wind stec_replace_current_wind_units stec_replace_current_wind_direction
Humidity stec_replace_current_humidity %
Feels like stec_replace_current_feels_like °stec_replace_current_temp_units
Next 24 Hours
Powered by openweathermap.org