Cost - $175 per person
The primary purpose of the BSA Lifeguard training program is to provide professional lifeguards for BSA operated facilities, council aquatics committees, and year-round aquatics programming. In addition, this training is intended to meet the requirements of government agencies for operations at a regulated swimming venue. The program is open to all registered adults and youth, age 15 and older. BSA Lifeguard is recommended for aquatics staff lifeguard training and for those who wish to work as lifeguards for BSA year-round aquatics programs. For those supporting council aquatics committees, this training is the next step beyond the Aquatics Supervision program for unit leaders.
- December 4th: 8AM to 5PM Manning Hall, Camp Carpenter. Dry land training day.
- December 5th, 12th, and 19th: 12PM to 5PM The Wellness Center, 827 N Main St, Laconia.
You MUST participate in all of the dates listed to be certified
Cost includes American Red Cross First Aid and American Red Cross CPR/AED for the Professional Rescuer (training dates and time TBD)
Contact email@example.com with questions
- Be at least 15 years old and registered in the BSA by December 4th.
- Attend and participate in all training.
- Med forms part A and B turned in on the 4th.
- Proof of online BSA Safe Swim defense turned in on the 4th.
- Applicants must complete requirements 3, 4, and 5 on December 5th in order to continue training. Those not meeting the prerequisites for the course will be dismissed from the program. Requirements can be found here. Please note: Those not showing good form using the front crawlor breaststroke during requirement 3 will not pass.
- Participants must secure their own snorkel gear (mask, snorkel, fins), to complete the course (will be used December 12th). Full-face snorkel masks (combinations of built in snorkel with a mask that covers the month and nose) are prohibited.
Organizer of BSA Lifeguard Training (Session 2)
LocationThe Wellness Center, 827 N. Main Street, Laconia
Could not find route!
Weather data is currently not available for this location
Wind stec_replace_current_wind stec_replace_current_wind_units stec_replace_current_wind_direction
Humidity stec_replace_current_humidity %
Feels like stec_replace_current_feels_like °stec_replace_current_temp_units
Next 24 Hours
Powered by openweathermap.org