- This event has passed.
Scouts BSA G Troop Camporee
November 15 @ 5:30 pm - November 17 @ 10:00 am
Hosted by Merrimack G Troop 15
November 15 – 17
- Where: Camp Bell
- Who: Any local Scouts BSA girl Troop
- (Note – “local” is defined as “if you’re willing to drive there…you’re local!”)
- Why: To establish the World Fellowship of Scouting among our Scouts BSA girl Troops and their leaders
- Cost per Unit: $20.00
- RSVP by: October 31st
- This mini-Camporee will be like no other in that the purpose of the stations and activities will be two-fold. Sure…they’ll be designed to test your Scout Skills (well, sort of). But they will also be designed in such a way that the participants will get to know each other. This is the primary goal of this Camporee.
- Also, to help the Scouts get to know one another, the Patrols will be blended with Scouts from different Troops. (The mixing of Patrols will only be during the actual course on Saturday.)
- The meals will be handled as they normally would while at a campout. However…on Saturday evening, each Patrol will cook something for a potluck dinner that they can share with everyone there and will be served as a buffet.
- Rather than camping at specific campsites, we will be setting up a base camp on the lower flag field.
- Come prepared with skits and songs for evening campfires!
- Patrols will be judged primarily on Scout Spirit and the Scout Law so come prepared to give it all you’ve got!