- Emergency Contact Information during the event: 781-799-1441. Do not call camp phone numbers.
- Due to the strong popularity of these programs, participants are encouraged to sign up early.
- No refunds, transfers or credits are honored for this event.
- Participation is restricted to registered Boy Scouts between ages 11-18.
- Participants may participate in no more than one of the Merit Badges offered on the same date.
- Some light snacks (only) will be provided. Please bring a pre-filled water bottle for hydration.
- Participants will be both indoors and outdoors – dress accordingly and Be Prepared for NH weather conditions.
- All supplies/equipment is included in the cost of the event. If a participant wishes to bring their own equipment, please request permission to do so by emailing email@example.com at least 72-hours in advance of the event.
- Participants need to obtain permission from their Unit Leader prior to participating. Proof of this permission is shown by bringing a blue card signed only on the front side by the Unit Leader.
- Current requirements found at scouting.org/meritbadges will be followed for all listed Merit Badges.
- Completion of the Merit Badge is not guaranteed for any participant. Be advised, due to the wording of some requirements, some badges cannot be completed on-site, in-full, in one day. In those cases, every requirement which CAN be completed will be offered.
- Participants who ‘partial’ a Merit Badge are encouraged to return to any future APEX at GSR event on the fourth Saturday of most months if they cannot locate an active Merit Badge counselor locally at home.
ARRIVAL & DEPARTURE:
- Please arrive fifteen-to-twenty minutes before the badge sessions are scheduled to begin so Badges can start on-time.
- Upon arrival, all participants should proceed to the Hidden Valley Administration building (adjacent to the parking lot) to learn where in camp their session is being held.
- Pickup at the end of the event is also from the Hidden Valley Administration building.
- The speed limit on all roads immediately adjacent to Griswold Scout Reservation is 25mph. Please help us be ‘good neighbors’ and observe all posted speed limits at all times.
- The speed limit on camp roads is 15mph.