Merrimack Valley High School
106 Village Lane
Penacook, NH, 03303
The participant and staff registration fee for registrations received prior to October 27th is $25.00 and is non-refundable.
The registration fee for registrations received after October 27th is $30.00.
There is an early bird registration fee of $20.00 in effect until September 1.
For All Commissioners
Unit Commissioners, District Commissioners, Assistant District Commissioners, Roundtable Commissioners, Assistant Roundtable Commissioners, Assistant Council Commissioners, Council Commissioners and interested persons
- How sharp are your Commissioner skills?
- Are you up to date on all the latest techniques and tools to help your units?
- Come to the college and hone your skills!
- Work on your Bachelor’s, Master’s or Doctorate Degree in Commissioner Science
- Watch this site for further details!
- Guest Speaker Northeast Regional Commissioner Kenneth King
College of Commissioner Science Registration Procedure
Registration is a 2 step process:
- Click on the button below to register on-line, select the courses you want to attend (see College Schedule and College Catalog) and pay your fee. If you do not wish to register on-line or know someone who cannot register on-line, you can download the paper forms from the last two pages of the College Catalog.
- Complete the record card for the certificate or degree program that you anticipate completing at this session and obtain the required signatures. Candidates for the Doctoral degree or square knot should complete a different record card. Links to both cards are listed below. Please note that the five-year tenor requirement only applies to the square knot and not the doctorate degree. E-Mail completed form to: firstname.lastname@example.org , or mail or fax it to Joseph G. Mahoney, 5 Winterberry Drive, Amherst, NH 03031, FAX (603) 672-4811.