Eagle Board of Review
Last Wednesday of the month at 7:00pm
St. John’s United Methodist Church
28 Cataract Avenue
Dover, NH 03820
Have questions? Contact Andy Galt or call 603-742-2053
Eagle Board Notes
- The “Trail To Eagle” is a Scout centered process. As such, the Eagle Candidate is responsible for a number of steps along this trail.
- The Eagle Scout Candidate, as well as their Scoutmaster and their Advisor/Coach/Mentor, need to be thoroughly knowledgeable with ALL the requirements for advancement to Eagle Scout.
- These requirements are as follows:
- Be active in your troop for at least six months as a Life Scout.
- As a Life Scout, demonstrate Scout Spirit by living the Scout Oath and Scout Law.
- Earn a total of 21 merit badges, including 13 required merit badges, as listed on the Eagle Application.
- While a Life Scout, serve actively in your troop for six months in one or more of the approved positions of responsibility.
- While a Life Scout, plan, develop, and give leadership to others in an approved community service project.
- While a Life Scout and after completing ALL the Eagle Scout Advancement Requirements, participate in a Scoutmaster Conference.
- Successfully complete your board of review for the Eagle Scout rank.