The Daniel Webster Council wants to ensure the safety of our Scouts, Adult Leaders, Volunteers, Chartering Organizations, and our extended Scouting family. We thank you for helping meet the needs of our communities throughout these difficult times.
The Council Service Center will remain closed until further notice. You can visit our satellite office located at Nuttle Lodge at Camp Carpenter (300 Blondin Road in Manchester) from 10:00 AM to 4:30 PM Monday through Friday.
Reporting an Incident
If there is a confirmed case of COVID-19 as a result of an indoor activity, the in-charge adult leader/volunteer should:
- Contact the Bureau of Infection Disease Control (BIDC) at 603-271-4496, and
- Contact the Daniel Webster Council Office using email@example.com
- Enter the incident as a General Liability claim with the National office.
- Complete the Model Contact Tracing Tool and provide it when asked.
Daniel Webster Council Resources
The following documents are the current standards in place for all Scouting activities. The documents below supersede all prior guidance that has been issued.
- *NEW* Daniel Webster Council COVID-19 Guidance and Best Practices (updated 6-15-21)
- *NEW* Daniel Webster Council Face Covering Policy (effective 6-15-21)
- *NEW* Daniel Webster Council Summer Camp COVID Guidelines FAQs
- *NEW* Daniel Webster Council Summer Camp Mitigation Strategy
- State of New Hampshire COVID-19 Vaccination Allocation Plan (subject to change by the State of NH)