Click here to read more
The Daniel Webster Council wants to ensure the safety of our Scouts, Adult Leaders, Volunteers, Chartering Organizations, and our extended Scouting family. We thank you for helping meet the needs of our communities throughout these difficult times.
The Council Service Center will remain closed until further notice, but we are looking forward to opening our satellite office beginning June 22, 2020, from 10:00 AM to 4:30 PM at the Nuttle Lodge at Camp Carpenter, 300 Blondin Road, Manchester, NH 03103.
You can now physically go to Camp Carpenter and drop off or pick up items.
Reporting an Incident
If there is a confirmed case of COVID-19 as a result of an indoor activity, the in-charge adult leader/volunteer should:
- Contact the Bureau of Infection Disease Control (BIDC) at 603-271-4496, and
- Contact the Daniel Webster Council Office using firstname.lastname@example.org
- Enter the incident as a General Liability claim with National
- Complete the Model Contact Tracing Tool and provide it when asked.
Daniel Webster Council Resources
The following documents listed as *NEW* are the current standards in place for all Scouting activities. These documents were issued on March 1, 2021 and the restrictions therein are those that are in effect until further notice.
- *NEW* Unit Activity Guidance – Updated 3/1/21. Includes Unit Agreement Form and Scout Form for participating in activities during the COVID-19 Pandemic. A unit is not required to submit an additional agreement form if one is already on file.
- *NEW* Unit Indoor Meeting Guidance – Updated 3/1/21. For units that are participating/holding events or meetings indoors.
- *NEW* COVID-19 Guidance Decision Tree – Updated 3/1/21. Current Restrictions for Scouting Activities
- State of New Hampshire COVID-19 Vaccination Allocation Plan (subject to change by the State of NH)
- Indoor Activity Guidance (updated March 1, 2021)
- Unit Camping Guidance (updated October 5, 2020)
- COVID-19 Fundraising Guidance for Units
- Scouting for Food Safety Guidelines
- Meeting Place Inspection Sheet – to ensure your meeting location is safe for Scouting activities
- COVID-19 Guidance Summary Infographic (updated October 5, 2020)
- COVID-19 Unit Reopening Guidelines & Agreement Form (updated March 1, 2021)
- Use of Property During COVID-19 Rules (updated October 5, 2020)
- Supplemental Activity Guidance (updated October 5, 2020)
- Restart Scouting Checklist
- Scouting at Home Hub
- Granite Base Camp at Home – Summer Programming for Youth
- Boy Scouts of America COVID-19 Advancement and Internet Safety FAQs (updated frequently)
If you have questions, or you can not find the resource you are looking for, please email us at email@example.com