The Daniel Webster Council wants to ensure the safety of our Scouts, Adult Leaders, Volunteers, Chartering Organizations, and our extended Scouting family. We thank you for helping meet the needs of our communities throughout these difficult times.
The Council Service Center will remain closed until further notice, but we are looking forward to opening our satellite office beginning June 22, 2020, from 10:00 AM to 4:30 PM at the Nuttle Lodge at Camp Carpenter, 300 Blondin Road, Manchester, NH 03103.
You can now physically go to Camp Carpenter and drop off or pick up items.
Daniel Webster Council Resources
- *NEW* Unit Camping Guidance
- *NEW* COVID-19 Fundraising Guidance for Units
- Unit Meeting Guidance (updated July 1, 2020)
- Family Camping Guidelines (updated July 17, 2020)
- Use of Property during COVID-19 Rules (updated June 30, 2020)
- Supplemental Activity Guidance
- COVID-19 Participant Guidance for Daniel Webster Council Members
- Restart Scouting Checklist
- Scouting at Home Hub
- Granite Base Camp at Home – Summer Programming for Youth
- Boy Scouts of America COVID-19 Advancement and Internet Safety FAQs (updated frequently)
If you have questions, or you can not find the resource you are looking for, please email us at email@example.com