When do we meet?
We meet on the first Wednesday of each month.
Is there a month we do not meet?
Yes, if a major holiday is on that day, we will reschedule. We also do not meet in September and July.
Where do we meet?
Triumphant Cross Lutheran Church
171 Zion Hill Road
What time do you meet?
7:00 pm – 9:00 pm
What is done when the Eagle Board meets?
We hear project proposals and we hold final Eagle Boards on the same night
When do I contact Mr. Russo?
- Contact him for an Eagle Project proposal hearing after your local unit has approved your write-up/fundraising application and you have all signatures required.
- For a final Eagle Board, he will contact you to schedule an appointment only after he has received your verified application from Council.
What specific things should a Scout/Scouter know about appearance before the Eagle Board?
For both project proposals and final Eagle Boards:
- Scout should preferably be in full Scout uniform.
- Scout should have an adult leader with him (should not be a parent).
- Arrive a few minutes early to check in with Mr. Russo
- Have all necessary paperwork (usually four copies) prepared, signed and with you, ready to go!
For final Eagle Boards:
- Show a zero balance for project finances
- Be able to show where money came from and how it was spent
- Have documentation that if money was left over, it was given to project recipient
- The process goes more smoothly if you have the Project Tally Form (hours, $$, etc.), which was given to you at your proposal hearing, filled out
- Preferably have the NESA Project Form for Council filled out (snapshot of your project)
Who is responsible for what in the Life to Eagle Process?
Great question. You are – then your troop leadership.
Is there other stuff we want you to know?
Yes! You must use the most current forms, for example, the official Eagle Service Project Workbook.
EAGLE BOARD MEMBERS
|Russ Bates||Mark Lamarre|
|Shane Blair||John McCullough|
|Clayton Caddy||Marion Caddy|
|Jim Southwick||Bob Messier|
|Steve D’Esopo||Michael Rounds|
|David Stone||Andre Michaud|
|Kevin Griffin||Eric Rielly|
|Mike Gleason||Tony Lakis|
|Jim Whitney||John Herrholz|