SUBMIT AN APPLICATION
If you have not done so already, please submit a completed Staff application ASAP (ideally, at least two weeks before your interview) and send to the address below:
c/o Daniel Webster Council
571 Holt Avenue
Manchester, NH 03109
> Interviews are scheduled December 21 – January 28. Dates and locations are posted below.
> Interviews must be scheduled in advance; do not just show up without an appointment.
> Interviews usually last 20 minutes in length and are offered on the hour, twenty minutes after and twenty minutes before each hour.
When you email Mark Callahan, please indicate which day/location and the range of time on that day you are available.
- Each applicant must apply and interview (whether you’ve worked on Staff before or not).
- Previous GSR Staff can/should interview at the GSR Staff Reunion in January 2017.
- If none of the above days/times work, contact Mark Callahan to make alternate arrangements.
- Please arrive early so we may stay on schedule and be fair to those who follow you!
- Your picture will be taken as part of the interview process.
- Bring an extra copy of your application to your interview.
- Staff applicants must be at least 15 years of age on their first day of work.
- CIT applicants must be 14/15 years old, should apply by May 15, 2017 and do not need to interview.