WHAT IS IT?
The Salute to Outdoor Programs (STOP) EXPO is an event for Scouts and Leaders to learn all about Scouting’s adventures and the outdoors
both near and far.
WHERE IS IT?
Griswold Scout Reservation in Gilmanton Ironworks, NH — New England’s largest Scout Camp.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
Cub Scouts, Boy Scouts, Venturers, Scouting leaders and even parents
HOW MUCH DOES IT COST?
The cost is $5 per person which includes admission and lunch. Pre-registration is encouraged by October 25th.
WHO DO I CONTACT FOR MORE DETAILS?
Contact the Daniel Webster Council Program Department at email@example.com or 603.625.6431, Ext. 105.
ARE YOU A VENDOR OR OUTSIDE GROUP?
We’d love to have you. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 603-625-6431 for details.
– BSA High Adventure Bases – Resources, Info, Conversation & Show & Tell from Participants & Staff!
– Philmont Scout Ranch – Cimarron, New Mexico
– Florida Sea Base – Florida Keys, Islamorada, Florida
– Northern Tier High Adventure – Ely, Minnesota
– Summit Bechtel Reserve – Glen Jean, West Virginia
– Maine High Adventure Base – Meet the Director, Art Morgan!
– Back-Country Cooking, Recipes & Gear – learn & sample cool stuff… bring your own info-to-share!
– DWC / NH HIGH ADVENTURE – local and international opportunities and Show & Tell from DWC Units!
– GSR / CARPENTER – Recap & Preview of DWC’s premiere summer camps!
– Outdoor Specialists & Vendors – discounts for those who attend!
– Camp Staff – The best job in the world! – Learn what it takes… meet the leadership!
– Daniel Webster Council High Adventure Committee – Learn, connect, engage!
– Daniel Webster Council Outdoor Ethics – Leave No Trace: Master Educators, Trainers & Awareness Workshops
– National Outdoor Awards Information – Camping, Aquatics, Conservation, Hiking, Riding & Adventure!
– National Outdoor Challenge Information for Units
– National Outdoor Achievement Award Information