- Each Pack may send 3 cars per rank to the District Races.
- Arrow of Light that ran in the Pack race may attend even if they have crossed.
- The scout MUST be present for his car to race.
- Cars must be inspected by each pack prior to race day
- Scouts will have 15 minutes to put graphite on car before the race begins
- All rules for preparing the car may be found in the Nutfield District Activities Book
- If cars do not meet the District specifications a disqualification of the car will occur.
Lions 9:00 AM
Tigers 10:30 AM
Wolves 12:00 PM
Bears 1:30 PM
Webelos & Arrow of Light 3:00 PM
1. Each car will run on all of the available lanes.
2. Contestants in each Race Heat are selected at random by the computer program.
3. All scouts will be recognized and presented with a ribbon
4. Top 3 cars per rank based on FASTEST AVERAGE times will receive a trophy