3rd Annual Massabesic District Merit Badge College
The Merit Badge College will be held at St. Anselm College in Partnership with our hosts Alpha Phi Omega.
Campus Details: Classes will take place in the Goulet Science Center at St. Anselm. The College Address for all GPS Users is 100 Saint Anselm Drive, Manchester, NH. Stay tuned for details on where to park and there will be signs and volunteers to direct you on the days of classes.
Class Dates will be February 10th and April 7th.
Cost for the Event is $5.00
– Arrival 7:45-8:00 AM ( Remember an update with location is coming soon)
– Opening Ceremony: 8:15 AM
– Block 1 Time and Badges Offered 8:30-10:45 AM
|First Aid||Citizenship in the Nation|
– Break: 10:45-11:15 AM
– Block 2 Time & Badges 11:15-1:30 PM
|Emergency Preparedness||Citizenship in the Community|
|Personal Management||Personal Fitness|
– Scouts Clean up and depart by 1:35 PM
– For Scouts participating in Merit Badges with a 13 week tracking requirement please speak with your scoutmaster and start your tracking sheets now.
– All Scouts need to obtain Blue Cards from there Scout Troops for the Badges they will be working on and approval from there Scoutmaster.
– It is never too early to prepare. These badges require all scouts to show mastery of the skills and that they have completed all necessary work.
– Please take the time to get familiar with the badge and what is required.
– Great tools to keep you organized and on track are the merit badge books from your Troop Library and the Manchester Scout Shop, as well as merit badge worksheets found at www.meritbadge.org
We Also we need Counselors that can assist with teaching these badges. Please register to assist with Merit Badge Counseling below.