- Registration is limited to 20 participants. Once filled, registrations will no longer be accepted.
- No refunds, transfers or credits are honored for this event.
- Participation is restricted to registered Boy Scouts between ages 11-18.
- Participants may participate in no more than one of the Merit Badges offered on the same date.
- Bring a bagged lunch. Some light snacks (only) will be provided. Please bring a pre-filled water bottle for hydration.
- Participants will be both indoors and outdoors – dress accordingly and Be Prepared for NH weather conditions.
- All supplies/equipment will be included in the cost of the event.
- Participants need to obtain permission from their Unit Leader prior to participating. Proof of this permission is shown by bringing a blue card signed only on the front side by the Unit Leader.
- Current requirements found at scouting.org/meritbadges will be followed for all Merit Badges.
- Prerequisite or follow-up requirements: 7 and 9.
- Completion of the Merit Badge is not guaranteed for any participant. Be advised, due to the wording of some requirements, some badges cannot be completed on-site, in-full, in one day. In those cases, every requirement which CAN be completed will be offered.
- Scouts who do not complete a merit badge during the program time will be given information on how to complete and how to submit uncompleted requirements.
ARRIVAL & DEPARTURE:
- Please arrive fifteen-to-twenty minutes before the Badge sessions are scheduled to begin so Badges can start on-time.
- Upon arrival to or from Camp Carpenter, all participants should check the bulletin board outside the Manchester Scout Shop or at the end of the walkway outside the Lawrence L. Lee Museum to determine exact locations to meet for their Badges.
- The speed limit on all roads immediately adjacent to Camp Carpenter is 25mph. The speed limit on Camp Carpenter roads is 15mph. Please help us be ‘good neighbors’ and observe all posted speed limits at all times.