Packs, Troops, and Crews are encouraged to select a woman who goes above and beyond in supporting their unit program to receive the Golden Doe Award at the reception. (Unit Leaders can click on the gold button below to view a registration form that lists criteria for selecting a recipient.)
All Scouting volunteers, families, and friends are invited to attend to celebrate this year’s class of Golden Doe Award recipients and recognize the Granite State Outstanding Women’s Leadership Award honoree.
Click “Register Now” to register to attend and/or register a Golden Doe recipient from your unit, or download the registration form to submit by mail or fax.
- Attire is business dress. (Not all award recipients are uniformed Scouters.)
- Cocktail reception with bar service, heavy hors d’oeuvres, and sweets begins at 6:30.
- Cost is $30 per person. Multiple sponsorship levels including tickets and advertising benefits are available:
- PRESENTING SPONSOR – $2,000: 15 tickets, full-page program ad, listing in program, reception signage
- LEADERSHIP SPONSOR – $1,000: 10 tickets, full-page program ad, listing in program
- HONOR SPONSOR – $750: 6 tickets, listing in program
- PATRON – $500: 4 tickets, listing in program
- BENEFACTOR – $300: 2 tickets, listing in program
- FULL PAGE AD (no tickets) – $400
- HALF PAGE AD (no tickets) – $250
Golden Doe Registration Form (for mail or fax submission)