TRAIL’S END POPCORN SALE
FUNDING YOUR SCOUTING ADVENTURES
Each year, the Daniel Webster Council sponsors a Trail’s End Popcorn sale to raise money for local Scouting programs and activities. The annual product sales of the Daniel Webster Council provide a unique fundraising opportunity for Scouting units to raise funds to provide a quality Scouting experience for their Scouts and families. Annually, the Council provides units with opportunities to participate in the fall Product Sale and spring Camp Card sale.
UNIT SALES TOOLS
- Unit Guidebook
- Unit Program Planner
- Unit Kickoff Presentation (PowerPoint)
- Unit Checkoff Checklist
- Hosting a Successful Unit Kickoff
- Popcorn Kickoff Invite (Fillable)
- Unit Incentive Sample Presentation
- Take Order Form
- Order Form Only
- Prize Brochure
- Online Selling Flyer
- Successful Storefront Sales
- Unit Goal Tracker
- Parent Handout
- Military Receipts
- Trail’s End Scholarship Form
SCOUT SALES TOOLS
DUNKIN DONUTS FUNDRAISER
Once again, the Daniel Webster Council will offer Dunkin Donuts Coupon Books to those units participating in the Trail’s End Popcorn Sale. Units may order 200 books and must place orders by August 21. Please note: Dunkin Donut Coupon Books are not eligible for prizes and incentives. Download the Unit Flyer for more details and information about the program.
KEY SALE DATES
TRAIL'S END POPCORN SYSTEM TUTORIAL
HOW TO HOST AN AWESOME KICKOFF
MEGA-CORN THE DESTROYER - 2017 PIECE PATCH
WHY SELL TRAIL’S END POPCORN?
- High-profit return – Trail’s End returns more than 70% of the purchase price to local Scouting. The high-profit margin earned provides many units enough money to fund their scouting program needs for the entire year. The Council uses its portion of the funds raised to support Scouting programs, camping, training programs, camperships and other important needs to support your Scouting adventures.
- No up-front money required – This Council-administered fundraiser enables units to order and pay for only the products they sell.
- A turnkey program – Everything you need for a successful fundraiser is included: order forms, online ordering, Scout prizes, training videos and other sales tools.
- Proven product quality – Trail’s End provides superior products and pricing with high consumer appeal. Their products include no Trans-Fats and microwave products are made with canola oil. Ninety-two percent of consumers are repeat customers.
- Teaches life lessons – Popcorn sales help build self-confidence, while teaching each Scout the responsibility of “Earning Their Own Way.” Scouts also learn leadership and financial skills and have the opportunity to earn advancements and merit badges.
- Program Support – Council staff and volunteers are available to assist and provide training locally to guide you through a successful sale.