TRAIL’S END POPCORN SALE – FUNDING YOUR SCOUTING ADVENTURES
Each year, the Daniel Webster Council sponsors a Trail’s End Popcorn sale to raise money for local Scouting programs and activities.
The annual product sales of the Daniel Webster Council provide a unique fundraising opportunity for Scouting units to raise funds to provide a quality Scouting experience for their Scouts and families. Annually, the Council provides units with opportunities to participate in the fall Product Sale and spring Camp Card sale.
WHY SELL TRAIL’S END POPCORN?
- High-profit return – Trail’s End returns more than 70% of the purchase price to local Scouting. The high-profit margin earned provides many units enough money to fund their scouting program needs for the entire year. The Council uses its portion of the funds raised to support Scouting programs, camping, training programs, camperships and other important needs to support your Scouting adventures.
- No up-front money required – This Council-administered fundraiser enables units to order and pay for only the products they sell.
- A turnkey program – Everything you need for a successful fundraiser is included: order forms, online ordering, Scout prizes, training videos and other sales tools.
- Proven product quality – Trail’s End provides superior products and pricing with high consumer appeal. Their products include no Trans-Fats and microwave products are made with canola oil. Ninety-two percent of consumers are repeat customers.
- Teaches life lessons – Popcorn sales help build self-confidence, while teaching each Scout the responsibility of “Earning Their Own Way.” Scouts also learn leadership and financial skills and have the opportunity to earn advancements and merit badges.
- Program Support – Council staff and volunteers are available to assist and provide training locally to guide you through a successful sale.