Not all Scout camps are created equal. Sure, each offers a terrific program to entertain and challenge Scouts, but every Scout camp has unique program elements that make it special. The Daniel Webster Council offers world-class facilities for Scouts, families and outside groups to enjoy.
Organized camping is a creative, educational experience in cooperative group living in the outdoors. It uses the natural surroundings to contribute significantly to physical, mental, spiritual, and social growth.
- Camping contributes to good health.
- Camping helps campers develop self-reliance and resourcefulness.
- Camping enhances spiritual growth.
- Camping contributes to social development.
- Camping is an experience in citizenship training.
Have your Scout unit join us for one of our summer programs as your Scouts work on advancement, try new things, challenges themselves, and discover the world to its greatest extent. To get up-to-date information and to register for the camp you are interested in visit each camp’s webpage, or contact our Program Department.